Thu+Fri, Jan 4+5

Dave has plopped himself at the students apartments, waiting for everyone to arrive. This will be an all-day task. I am a lazy bones and sleep in. I take a very lovely walk down the Tibre, passing many beautiful bridges, the Castel Sant'Angelo, and the Vatican. Then, I turn myself around and walk back.

I saw quite the argument between two motorists!! One was driving a car - the other a motorino. Apparently, the motorino hit the car and the car's driver was none too happy about that!! He jumped out of the car and he pushed the motorino driver backwards, over the hood of an oncoming taxi. Then the taxi driver had to jump out of his car and get into the middle of the fuss. Note to self: Do not make italian drivers mad.

Back to the apartment I went. I cleaned up and wandered over to see Dave. The students were still arriving in small groups. Everyone looks pretty tired, but excited!!

Tonight, dinner at Buffetto's (The Mustache). Yummy pizza and wine for everyone!!